.......................................................................

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Overall

Overall, life is pretty amazing right now. I'm loving living in the house and getting my hands dirty in the garden. Now, if I can just keep one particular chubby black dawgie from digging up my flower beds I'll be a little happier girl. I have a couple of hot, single girlfriends that have become a great support system. We have happy hour, go to concerts and scout out guys.

For a few weeks after the move I was seeing this good ole country boy. The hat and the twang and the boots made me wonder what I was doing with such a city boy for so long! But one thing that drove me crazy - besides his backwoods nickname that he insisted I call him - was the fact that he wore overalls. A 6'8, 31-year-old man who was last in line when God was handing out butts in overalls? Yes.

And apparently he's not the only guy sporting them. One of my girlfriends said she was seeing a guy for a bit who wore them religiously to the dance hall. And he even had a Carhartt pair that he wore to spin girls around the floor.

So I guess my question to you is:

Men in overalls - sexy or sloppy?

3 comments:

  1. Unless the guy is under the age of 10 or over the age of 70 he should NOT be wearing overalls! Overalls are reserved for my cutie boys and my handsome great grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion: a man working in some overalls, getting all sweaty and dirty being a man = hot in overalls. a man at the dance hall or on a date in overalls... too lazy to put on real clothes = not hot.

    ReplyDelete