.......................................................................

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Single Girl Swag

As some of you know by now, things are finito between Kevin and me. We gave it another shot before Christmas, but to make a long story short (a two-year story to be exact), let's just go back to our last breakup post and say we just want different things for the future.

Starting Over
So it's hard to decide where to begin or how to comprehend anything when everything around you suddenly crumbles. I cope by focusing my mind elsewhere and trying to carve out a path for myself. For me. For what will make me happy.

And so far it's mostly worked - if you don't count the Sara Evans radio sneak attack the other day that had me bawling into a McDonald's napkin for 10 minutes. Thanks, Sara Evans. Song: A little bit stronger. "...I know my heart will never be the same, but I'm tellin' myself I'll be ok. Even on my weakest days...I get a little bit stronger."

It's time for me to be a little selfish.

Get Back Your Single Girl Swag
Spend your retail therapy dollars on date essentials and items that make you feel good. Buy that little red dress that shows off all the right curves, a sexy plunge bra to enhance your assets and a slinky, silky slip. Who cares if you're the only one who will be appreciating the lace and bow details for now. It will make you feel good. Do it for you.
Untitled

Maxmara dresses RED
238 GBP - matchesfashion.com
Red ruched dress »


To add some corniness, "Single Girl Swag" title courtesy of the Kristinia DeBarge pop song 'Goodbye.' Enjoy this goodbye.


2 comments:

  1. You go hot momma!!! You'll get a little bit stronger every day. We all do. Love ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually purchased all three of those things last weekend. Ok, so not those exact ones, but I couldn't find a picture of them online! I wore the dress to work on Monday for Valentine's day with a black lace cami under it so as not to expose as much of the girls. :0)

    ReplyDelete