.......................................................................

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cardigan Crazy

Last week I received some packages with new purchases for the Cozumel trip. The problem? I am OUT of hangers! So I started double hanging some items, like my cardigans. Since I couldn't hang them by color per usual, I hung them by my dresses. And that's when I noticed I'm a little cardigan crazy. I have 10 cardigans! Here are a few that are the style of some of my favorites:
  1. Daytrip Scroll Cardigan/Buckle/$17.25
  2. Cashmere Zebra Cardigan/Bloomingdales/$91
  3. Memoir Sweater/Lucie Lu/$42
  4. East 5th Cardigan/JCPenny/$24
Here's why I love them. 1) I hate my arms, so they allow me to be able to wear tank tops to work and still be appropriate and professional. 2) They hide a little tummy pudginess. 3) They let you have some fun with your wardrobe, keep you warm at the office and can go with any mood/style.

There's a fit for every style, here are 5 under $50:
  1. Sweet/V-neck Cardigan/Old Navy/$29.50
  2. Sporty/Grey Marl Applique Crop Sweat/Top Shop/$48
  3. Romantic/Green as Grass Ruffle Cardigan/Ruche/$42
  4. Loungy/Daytrip Cropped Ruched Cardigan/Buckle/$26.50
  5. Trendy/Chain Print Cardigan/Forever21/$23.80

1 comment:

  1. it's very beautiful collections.you really inspire me.thanks for sharing .plz check my blogs and give me some tips about new fashion.

    Etnies Shoes UK | Vans Trainers UK | Boots Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete