.......................................................................

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mad Hatter

Sorry for the absence. It's been a crazy holiday season and first of the year!

I know some of you have been wondering and asked, so first: Yes, Kevin and I are back together. We weren't ready to give up on 'us' yet - we know what a special thing we have. So we're talking and thinking and evaluating those 'future-y' things we thought would be the end of us. Maybe they won't. I hope we can grow and learn and change together. He's my goofball best friend.

In March Kevin has a big work commitment, and he won't be able to get away for awhile. So, we decided to take a quick vacation for a nice breather before craziness returns and rules. We're going to stay at a great condo ON the beach in Cozumel. Check out our digs. Totally reasonably priced, three bedrooms, private rooftop terrace and within walking distance to Chankanaab Park, where you can do stuff like swim with sea lions and dolphins!

In preparation for the trip I've done a LITTLE shopping. Just a little. My big dilemma now is: to hat or not to hat? Is it too Paris Hilton, Samantha Jones, Rachel Bilson?
Do you 'hat' on the beach? Should I? Which one is your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Giant floppy hats seem unnecessary - and obnoxious to wear come to think of it. If you must have a hat, I'd go for a more conservative size, but then again that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats never go out of style, always say yes to a hat. I don't like the one with the black rim, but the cowboy hat is a good one to keep the sun off and says " I like to have fun"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE HATS they are the statement piece when you dont need anything else. Go big or Go home, we're from Texas darlin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not wear one of these to my wedding. Beach hats are silly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style, Louise. Big floppy beach hat and nothing else! ;0)

    ReplyDelete