.......................................................................

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

No Woman No Cry

Week two of singledom and I won't let myself cry anymore. Actually it was about day three that I refused. There's just no point.

Last week a coworker said that she was surprised I was even at the office. "I don't know that I could be here and be functional," she told me. But what was my other option - sit at home in the apartment we share and cry on the couch? Throw an everlasting pity party? No way. Not this guy.

So I did what I know best. I did a little retail therapy. With coupons, of course! I even purchased a long-chain necklace with a bedazzled heart charm (similar to the one below) telling another coworker who admired it, "Well my heart is broken, so I figured I needed to buy a new one!"

Here's a few of the items I've picked up this week.

If you don't get the reference in the title, it's a Bob Marley song. Listen to No Woman No Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment